Horse Gym 2000 Equine Treadmills have been sold worldwide for over 20 years. EHC supplies only the best and having scoured manufactures worldwide, we would only put our name to one company – Horse Gym 2000.
Horse Gym 2000 manufactures Equine Treadmills with speeds of 10km/hr to 70km/hr with variable inclines, safety features and 2-year warranty.
HORSE GYM 2000 TREADMILLS OFFER:
- Market leading quiet electric drive
- Cushioned, base plate for quietness
- Enhanced safety features
- Fully galvanised construction – to decrease rusting of metal parts
- 0-10 degree lifting frame to simulate hill work.
- Smooth start/stop action with no jolts to unnerve horses.
- Simple maintenance protocol
Training on galloping treadmills has taken the horse racing world by storm with top class horses and trainers looking for every edge they can get. Mukhadram was openly known to have carried out a vast amount of his work on a galloping treadmill with great benefits to his soundness.
To see further detail, even on training in slower gaits, please look at the following study: https://www.horse-gym-2000.net/treadmill-study.html
Treadmill training complements conventional training routines and offers many advantages for horses:
- Controlled exercise at all paces. Perfect for both full training and rehabilitation
- Absolutely consistent surface. Prevents injuries and aids recovery from injuries.
- Lack of tack helps those suffering with a sore back, girth or mouth
- Unhindered training in periods of bad weather
- Ideal for enhanced build-up of muscle, sales preparation
- Change of scenery
- Nervous, unsound or difficult horses benefit from the calm environment.
- Brilliant for managing keen and headstrong horses
Treadmills can help your yard:
- Attract new clients and more horses.
- Improve staffing efficiency
- Reduces reliance on riders and other facilities
- Full training schedule possible in all weather.
Have a question? Give us a call on +44 (0)1458 251300
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
The Aquatrainer is the most excellent way for doing cross-training. It is core strength and excellent conditioning training for the horses, as well as being low impact. What I love most is that it is chilled water. I can't think of a better way to burn off the lactic acid and get cold water on their limbs.
One of the reasons I prefer the Horse Gym 2000 dry treadmill over a circular walker is that the horses are walking in a straight line and of course, the up hill graduation is the best bit.